Tom Lane wrote:
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:

Satoshi,

sort=# select * from pg_stat_sorts ;
� datname �| heap_all | index_all | heap_tape | index_tape | max_size

Good for me, if you explain the column names?

I was wondering about that too ... temporary sort files haven't got

Sorry. It's my misunderstanding. index_tape will be zero forever...

My patch counts inittapes(), tuplesort_begin_heap() and tuplesort_begin_index(),
and collect them, and sum them through the stat collector.

I'm ready to rewrite if it is required.

Thanks.
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>