Marko Kreen <marko@l-t.ee> writes:
> Here is the bcopy, bzero removal patch.

Applied.

I'm seeing the following build failure on HPUX:

/usr/ccs/bin/ld +h libpgcrypto.sl.0 -b +b /home/postgres/testversion/lib
pgcrypto.o px.o px-hmac.o px-crypt.o misc.o crypt-gensalt.o crypt-blowfish.o
crypt-des.o crypt-md5.o  md5.o sha1.o sha2.o internal.o blf.o rijndael.o
fortuna.o random.o pgp-mpi-internal.o mbuf.o pgp.o pgp-armor.o pgp-cfb.o
pgp-compress.o pgp-decrypt.o pgp-encrypt.o pgp-info.o pgp-mpi.o pgp-pubdec.o
pgp-pubenc.o pgp-pubkey.o pgp-s2k.o pgp-pgsql.o -L../../src/port  `gcc
-L../../src/port  -Wl,-z -Wl,+b -Wl,/home/postgres/testversion/lib
-print-libgcc-file-name`  -lz -o libpgcrypto.sl.0
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Can't find library for -lz
make: *** [libpgcrypto.sl.0] Error 1

I believe the issue is that libz.sl is in /usr/local/lib/, which is not
searched by default by HP's linker.  It *is* searched by default by gcc,
which is why -lz works without any explicit -L in the pg_dump/pg_restore
builds.  But here we are invoking a different tool with a different
default search path.

Possibly there's something similar happening on that Solaris buildfarm
machine?

       match