From the main website, hit developers, roadmap and then the TODO link on that page.

On Apr 5, 2006, at 1:44 PM, Nathan Buchanan wrote:

A list of simpler TODOs would be great. I might be interested in doing something (probably w/o the summer of code because I have a summer job). We'll see after exams finish.

Please post something about where we can find this TODO list when it is available.

Thanks,
Nathan

On 4/5/06, Jim Nasby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: If nothing else, any of the 'beginner todo' items are likely
candidates, though I suspect none of them individually are enough
work for an entire summer.

If no one beats me to it, I'll try and compile a list of likely TODOs
for this.

On Apr 5, 2006, at 12:16 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've been warned that Summer of Code is coming up again soon.  We
> need to be
> ready with proposals which are officially endorsed by the
> PostgreSQL project.
> Which means we need:
>
> a) Projects which could be accomplished in a summer, and
> b) Students to do them.
>
> We have one or two weeks to get this together.  Your help is greatly
> desired .. and if you're a CS student hacker reading this, drop me
> a line!
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> Aglio Database Solutions
> San Francisco

Jim C. Nasby, Sr. Engineering Consultant      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      match