Thomas Hallgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> PL/Java will handle the RECORD type correctly. I'm just finalizing a new,
> more flexible,
> type mapping implementation for PL/Java and it would be easy to add support
> for more pseudo
> types too. But what others would make sense?

If you've got record/anyelement/anyarray support, you've probably pretty
much covered the bases.

Looking at the list (table 8-20), it strikes me that there's nothing
very pseudo about cstring anymore --- it could certainly be treated as
an ordinary datatype.  Not sure if there's any point in changing though.

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend