Tom Lane wrote:
"Joshua D. Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Trying to get back on point. What is the scope of work for the TODO item? Forget everything else I brought up. What is the goal of the existing TODO?

I'm not sure that the TODO item has a reason to live at all, but surely
the first item of work for it should be to figure out what its use-case
is.  If pg_dump isn't going to use these functions, what will?

Well I can't think of a reason to use the functions as a way to deliver CREATE statements.

Anyone else have thoughts?

Joshua D. Drake

                     http://www.commandprompt.com/

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq