On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 11:37:08AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > item #3: Carsten Wolff copyright in informix.c file
> > The file informix.c contains a copyright from Carsten Wolff.  Did Carsten
> > directly contribute this file to the PostgreSQL project?
>
> This code was added by Michael Meskes in informix.c rev 1.6
> (2003-05-06).  Michael, any info on the exact copyright status?

Yes. In fact the copyright belongs to credativ GmbH the company that
paid Carsten for his work. As you may or may not know I'm the CEO of
that company and can assure you that his work was contributed to the
PostgreSQL project.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo: michaelmeskes, Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]