Hi,

On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 15:33 -0400, Chris Browne wrote:
> If we have an interestingly large set of packages at pgFoundry that
> are "that RPMable," then they *will* come.

Personally I am interested in building all RPMable PostgreSQL related
projects. Currently I do packaging for PostgreSQL, pgadmin3, Slony-I,
PostGIS, libpqxx, dbi-link, plphp, postgresql_autodoc, psycopg. I know
that some projects at pgfoundry build their own RPM packages. If any of
the maintainers need help in RPM packaging, please let me know. I'm
pretty sure that our RPM packagers at pgsqlrpms project will help us,
too.

Regards,