Hi,

Is anybody working on Bernd's updatable views patch?  Right now I'm
having a look at it -- mainly fixing some cosmetic issues right now,
intending to eventually do an actual code review.

I'll post an updated patch at some point -- if someone wants to have a
look or do some intensive review, just ask and I'll send whatever I
have.

--
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org
"Digital and video cameras have this adjustment and film cameras don't for the