I found one other problem in this area, which was that REASSIGN OWNED
didn't work real well either after I changed serial sequences'
dependency type to AUTO.  What I did about it was to make
shdepReassignOwned call ATExecChangeOwner with recursing = true,
which suppresses all those tedious error checks ;-).  This means we
don't need objectIsInternalDependency() at all anymore: just barrel
ahead and try to change owner on everything.

                        regards, tom lane

---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

Reply via email to