Dave Page wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Zdenek Kotala
Sent: 23 August 2006 08:07
To: Josh Berkus; Bruce Momjian; pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is everything ok with postgres mail server? I have problem to send mail
to hackers list and pgadmin-hacker as well. If somebody is on cc, he
receives mail correctly, but it does not appear in the list. Any suggestion? This problem first occurred when I sign into pgadmin-hacker list.

The problem with your recent pgadmin-hackers mail is that it was too
large (~150KB iirc) thus was automatically dropped by the list server.

I had similar problem with pgsql-hackers list yesterday. I sent 45kB to the list. I expect that It was rejected too by this rule?

                Zdenek

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq