Tom Lane wrote:
You mentioned being unable to get the ecpg tests to run on your
machine.  I'm sure Michael and Joachim would like the details.  The
ecpg regression tests are pretty new and some portability problems
are to be expected, but they seem to be passing on all the machines
Michael and Joachim and I have access to.

I have just today released a new version of the buildfarm client that includes ECPG regression testing for HEAD (until now that was in our CVS tip but not in a released version).

cheers

andrew

              http://archives.postgresql.org