Hi,

Tom Lane wrote:
I've committed this change with (for now) 100 as the minimum histogram
size to use.  Stefan, are you interested in retrying your benchmark?

A first try with ltree gave big improvements on my smaller data set: the estimated row count is correct or off by only 1 row. I'm now restoring a bigger database to get more reliable results.

I hope Stefan can confirm the improvement on dbt3 too.

Thanks Tom :)

Best regards
--
Matteo Beccati