Jonah,

We certainly want it to be a community effort, we're just cleaning up
the design right now.  The code itself will be posted as-is for anyone
to break, patch, and enhance.

Even if the design is the only thing the community latches onto,
improves, and drives into a new working pg_upgrade, that would be a
good thing.  We're just asking for a little patience.

OK ... can we re-name the project, please, though? It's going to be hard for employees of other companies to contribute to the "EnterpriseDB Migrator". Maybe "PGMigrator" with EnterpriseDB leading off the discription?

--Josh Berkus

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq