Andrew Sullivan wrote:
On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 03:05:36PM -0500, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

Regardless, I think we should include a section of major new
projects/developments from pgFoundry, because they ultimately make
PostgreSQL a more useful database. Maybe this list should only be in the

I like that.  "New enhancement products" or something?

In that case, what about things on gborg too? I just updated PL/R for 8.2 compatibility (and finally changed the status from alpha to beta).

BTW, I'm happy to move PL/R over to pgFoundry, but became a little concerned about doing that after seeing the lengthy thread regarding pgFoundry concerns (but admittedly, I didn't have time to read the thread in detail, because I'm back over in Germany on a long business trip again).

Joe

              http://archives.postgresql.org