Pavel Stehule wrote:
Postponed

The following features are unlikely to make it into 8.3 at this point:

   * SQL/PSM support per SQL:2003 (Pavel)
   * Clustered/replication solutions

SQL/PSM is available (without resignal stmt and extended diagnostic stmt). Some people work on doc translation to english.
experience

I waiting for real using and real experience with it.

ok thanks .. updated on the wishlist ..
I also got feedback from Gavin, which is also incorporated already.

regards,
Lukas