On Saturday 10 February 2007 13:59, Tom Lane wrote:
> Stephan Szabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > I'd say we probably want to keep the tgargs info for at least a version
> > or two after changing the implementation.  Getting rid of using the args
> > info sounds like a good idea.
>
> We whack the catalogs around in incompatible ways in every release.  I'm
> willing to keep filling tgargs if someone can point to a real use-case,
> but not just because there might be code out there somewhere using it.

I'm pretty sure we use tgargs in phppgadmin, though exactly why escapes me...
I am thinking it would be to display a triggers arguments?   Assuming we can
still get all the same information one way or another I suppose we can update
our code, though right now that code is pretty well intermixed with the
normal function code iirc (I don't think it has been updated at all in the
8.x series, so my memory is pretty fuzzy on this), so if I could avoid
changing it I would...

--
Robert Treat