Warren Turkal wrote:
On Tuesday 27 February 2007 12:26, Bruce Momjian wrote:
OK, I definately had added the semicolons, so I am confused why you
don't see them.  Anyway, I have remove the duplicate 'creation:' lines,
so now there is only one line in each file.  Let me know how that works.

Everything looks good now. Cvs2svn makes its through where the error originally occurred.

Joshua, can you see if your conversion script can do a conversion without deleting the perl5 directory?

You know, you can prune what is rsynced.

my rsync line looks like this:

rsync -avzCH --delete --exclude-from=/home/cvsmirror/pg-exclude anoncvs.postgresql.org::pgsql-cvs /home/cvsmirror/pg

and the exclude file has these four lines:

 /sup/
 /CVSROOT/loginfo*
 /CVSROOT/commitinfo*
 /CVSROOT/config*