On 2/28/07, Joshua D. Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Right, but I don't know anyone that keeps checkpoints at 5 minutes.
> At least not on OLTP configurations.

Uhmm... most do because most don't ever touch the postgresql.conf and
those that do, don't touch checkpoints because they don't understand it.

Yes, I guess I should've qualified that to specify people who do
understand the system better.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301