Hi,

On 3/6/07, Gregory Stark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"NikhilS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>the intention is to use this information from the parent and make it a
>property of the child table. This will avoid the step for the user having
>manually specify CREATE INDEX and the likes on all the children tables
>one-by-one.

Missed the start of this thread. A while back I had intended to add WITH
INDEXES to CREATE TABLE LIKE. That would let you create a tale LIKE parent
WITH CONSTRAINTS WITH INDEXES and get pretty much a perfect table ready
for
adding to the inheritance structure.

Yeah, this one aims to do pretty much the above as part of the auto creation
of the inheritance-based partitions.

Regards,
Nikhils

--