Magnus Hagander wrote:
Perhaps Magnus could give some precise details about the requirements of
the buildsystem he's constructed.

It's intended to parse as much as possible out of the existing files.
Unfortunately, the makefiles aren't consistent enough to make this
always work, which is why each project in /bin/ for example is added
manually. In /contrib/ they're a lot more consistent, so they're
auto-parsed.

But - what specifically do you want to know? I'll be happy to give the
details if I know what you're after :-)

What I want to know is how resistant it is to breakage. Will it break if we add or remove a source file? A header? A directory? A library?

cheers

andrew

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend