Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wrote:
any idea how this patch is going to play with hot ? or should I just give it a spin, and see if my world collapses :D

I've run tests with both patches applied. I haven't tried with the latest HOT-versions, but they should in theory work fine together. You'll get a conflict on the pg_stats-views, both patches add statistics, but IIRC you can just ignore that and it works. I think there's a conflict in regression tests as well.

Give it a shot and let me know if there's problems :).

--
  Heikki Linnakangas

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq