To follow up on this, if you look at how TODO items are created, they
often come out of discussion threads, and sometimes more than one idea
comes from a discussion thread.  If we moved to a trackers system, how
would we handle that?

Also, if I want to discuss renaming something or cleaning up some code,
do we create a tracker item for that or do we have a developer email
list to discuss such issues?  And if we have a developer email list, how
do we make sure everything that happens there gets into the tracker if
needed?

Basically, right now, the steam ignores non-TODO items that are
discussed, while with a trackers, I am afraid you have to explicitly
mark every discussion thread as uninteresting/closed, and I am worried
about the manpower and participant overhead of doing that.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          http://momjian.us

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster