> They are not stable.  The items should point to the archives, which are
> supposedly more stable.  (I had already fixed one item in PatchStatus
> this morning).  Really it would be much nicer to have links using the
> Message-Id but I doubt that's at all doable.

I use this all the time:
        http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=$MSGID

It uses non-PostgreSQL infrastructure, but hey, I think gmane does list
archives better than PostgreSQL right now ;-)

Try it:
        http://news.gmane.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

a.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                       command like a king,