Michael Meskes wrote:
On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 03:30:07AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
AFAICS, Peter's recent incomplete updating of error message wording
should have broken every last man jack of 'em.  And yet there's still
some green to be seen.  I think we are looking at problems in the ecpg
test scaffolding.  For instance, dragonfly claims a green build, but
shows this interesting trace:
testing connect/test2.pgc                      ... ./pg_regress: bad

Is it possible to find out which line is reporting this error? Looks to
me like some incompatibility on the shell side.

turnip_moth is also a Solaris 9 box and doesn't seem have the same issue.

Kris, is there anything unusual installed on the box that would make it behave like this?