On Jul 2, 2007, at 6:03 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
(change requires restart): this phrase appears over 20 times in the notes. This is enough times to be really repetitive and take up a lot of scrolling space, while not actually covering all startup- time parameters. We should either (a) remove all such notes and rely on docs, or (b) make an annotation symbol (e.g. *R) and mark 100% of them. Votes?

Probably the #1 question I'm asked is "does this mean I need to restart?". +1 for marking everything.
--
Jim Nasby                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq