Tom Lane wrote:
Greg Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Really there's a pretty good argument for having several different OS'es
available on the box --- I wonder whether Gavin is up to managing some
sort of VM or multiboot setup.

IMO, a multiboot is o.k. but a vm isn't worth it. This box is big enough to actually starting looking at SMP and I/O issues for PostgreSQL that we normally can't because we don't have access to the hardware in the community.

Joshua D. Drake

Donate to the PostgreSQL Project:
PostgreSQL Replication: