On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 11:46:47AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Adrian Maier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > I have just tried to compile postgresql 7.4.17  on a HP-UX 11.11 box
> > (PA-RISC)   and the compliation fails in gist.
>
> I do not think anyone cares about making 7.4.x run on platforms it did
> not support before.  Use a newer PG release.

Actually, this is PA-RISC, not the numerous emails we've gotten this
week about HPUX on ia64 (what is it with the HPUX guys this week?)

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/supported-platforms.html
indicates that HPUX on PA-RISC should work...
--
Decibel!, aka Jim Nasby                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]