I've installed Postgres on Linux and everything is working great with one
exception: I can't get any JDBC drivers to work from a Linux client. I have
a test program that connects and retrieves the content of a table. It works
without any trouble on Windows and Solaris (connecting to the Linux box).
But if I run it on the Linux machine that also has the Postgres database, I
get a SQLException that says "No suitable driver". (And yes, the
postgresql.jar is in the CLASSPATH, I also tried both binary versions from
jdbc.postgresql.org and I tried JDKs 1.1.8_v3 and 1.2.2 with the
corresponding driver versions). Did anybody see this before?

TIA

Klaus Sonnenleiter