On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:16:27 -0400, you wrote:
>Thanks for your feedback (and patience).  Enclosed is my third
>attempt at a patch to 7.1.2 to support Array.

Thank you. I'll be glad to give it some testing later this week.

>[I think I've solved the mangled patch problem.  Hotmail seems to
>try to format the text file, so gzipping it should solve this
>problem.]

Yes, the patch format problem is gone. Unfortunately, patch
rejects some of the changes in jdbc2/ResultSet.java. I guess
that means this file has been changed in current CVS since you
took your snapshot.

>Let me know if I'm getting closer to something useful.

Absolutely :-)

Regards,
René Pijlman