> Bruce,
>
> I can try to fill in whatever I can. Where is it? Can you fill in as
> much as you can?

Uh, there is a CHANGELOG file in the top level jdbc directory.  We
usually don't list interface-specific changes in the release notes.
Instead we update a CHANGELOG file in the directory for that interface.

Can you do a 'cvs log' of the jdbc directory and update that file?
Don't worry about the date because this will all be in 7.2.