Hi Rene. Hi Dave. (No, you don't know me :)

I use Druid to design my PG database.
I never got the jdbc driver to work.
Have you?

I'm using this URL

then I get this message

  Trying to connect...

  Raised SQL Exception:
     Message: postgresql.stat.maxfieldsize
     Code   : 0
     State  : null
Any idea of what's going on?

Dado Feigenblatt                                 Wild Brain, Inc.
Technical Director                               (415) 216-2053
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               San Francisco, CA.