Tom Lane wrote:

Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Is that what you had in mind?

Not entirely. We should move around the test sql script and the expected
result file so that the file structure looks exactly like one of the
test-enabled contrib modules.

That's pretty much what I thought I did except that I put it all in the test subdir. Frankly, I think that's a better arrangement - having cube/cube.sql and cube/sql/cube.sql is confusing - putting test stuff in a test subdirectory makes its purpose clear. I guess instead of changing to that directory we could pass it as the inputdir and outputdir options to pg_regress - that would probably be cleaner.

I realize that's a PITA to describe as a
patch --- just tell me in words what to put where (ls -lR maybe) and
it shall be so.

ok, when we know we're both on the same sheet of music I'll do that.



---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Reply via email to