"Bruce Momjian" <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote
> >
> > Sorry for the late reply. Maybe more intensive tests are needed? Since
> > this bug seems could not lead data corruption, we can wait till next bug
> > report and let the user test it then decide to apply?
> Well we did have a bug report by Peter Brant, and a test by him with the
> patch that fixes it, so it seems it should be applied.  The URLs I
> posted had that information.

Ok, go ahead. What I am worrying about is to cause bigger trouble than now
... I will watch it if anything unexpected reported.


---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

Reply via email to