"Brendan Jurd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I noticed an editing error in the patch I originally submitted; it
> defined the same debugging macro twice.
> I've attached a fresh copy of the patch against the current HEAD with
> the fix included.

Working through this patch now.  I found one thing that seems to be
a mistake (probably an overenthusiastic search&replace): the patch
-       {"iy", 2, dch_date, DCH_IY, TRUE},
+       {"iyear", 2, DCH_IY, TRUE},

The removal of dch_date is intended, but surely the keyword should
still be "iy".  I'm proceeding on that assumption, but if this change
was actually intended, please explain.

                        regards, tom lane

Sent via pgsql-patches mailing list (pgsql-patches@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:

Reply via email to