Yes, stats are up to date, and the values should be fairly unique.

Combined with the hash aggregate problem I saw (see my other email to
the list), do you think there could be some issue with the performance
of the hash function on FreeBSD 5.2 on AMD64?

I'll post the table you requested someplace you can grab it.

--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]