To: "Hervé Piedvache" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Jeff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <pgsql-performance@postgresql.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 4:58 PM
Subject: [spam] Re: [PERFORM] PostgreSQL clustering VS MySQL clustering

Or you could fork over  hundreds of thousands of dollars for Oracle's
RAC.

No please do not talk about this again ... I'm looking about a PostgreSQL solution ... I know RAC ... and I'm not able to pay for a RAC certify hardware configuration plus a RAC Licence.

There is absolutely zero PostgreSQL solution...

You may have to split the data yourself onto two independent db servers and combine the results somehow in your application.

Chris

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster