Hi, i'm trying to optimise our autovacuum configuration so that it vacuums / analyzes some of our larger tables better. It has been set to the default settings for quite some time. We never delete anything (well not often, and not much) from the tables, so I am not so worried about the VACUUM status, but I am wary of XID wraparound nuking us at some point if we don't sort vacuuming out so we VACUUM at least once every year ;) However not running ANALYZE for such huge periods of time is probably impacting the statistics accuracy somewhat, and I have seen some unusually slow queries at times. Anyway, does anyone think we might benefit from a more aggressive autovacuum configuration?

              http://archives.postgresql.org