On Jul 13, 2005, at 1:11 PM, John A Meinel wrote:

I might be wrong, but there may be something much more substantially
wrong than slow i/o.
John

Yes, I'm afraid of that too. I just don't know what tools I should use to figure that out. I have some 20 other databases on this system, same schema but varying sizes, and the small ones perform very well. It feels like there is an O(n) increase in wait time that has recently become very noticeable on the largest of them.

-Dan

      match