Hey, you can say what you want about my style, but you
still haven't pointed to even one article from the vast literature
that you claim supports your argument.  And I did include a
smiley.  Your original email that PostgreSQL is wrong and
that you are right led me to believe that you, like others making
such statements, would not post your references.  You remind
me of Ted Nelson, who wanted the computing center at
the University of Illinois at Chicago to change their systems
just for him.  BTW, I'm a scientist -- I haven't made my mind
up about anything.  I really am interested in what you say,
if there is any real work backing up your claims such that
it would impact average cases.

Any app designer can conceive of many ways to game the
server to their app's advantage -- I'm not interested in that
potboiler.

    douglas