Guillaume Smet wrote:
On 2/23/07, Geoffrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As I've heard.  We're headed for 8 as soon as possible, but until we get
our code ready, we're on 7.4.16.

You should move to at least 8.1 and possibly 8.2. It's not a good idea
to upgrade only to 8 IMHO.

When I said 8, I meant whatever the latest greatest 8 is. Right now, that looks like 8.2.3.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

 - Benjamin Franklin

      match