Hi,

About 3 hours ago, the client contacted the Dell and they suggested 2 things:

1) Update the baseboard firmware (the only component that haven't updated yesterday). 2) Change all memory chips to new others, instead of maintain the old (16 GB) + new (32 GB).

After do this, until now, the load average does not surpasses 4 points.

The I/O wait returned to hit some values and the system % down to an average of 5%.

Unfortunatly, we will never discover if the problem resides in baseboard firmware or in RAM, but util now the problem was solved.

Thanks all for help !

Best regards