Friends and Readers -

I thought you all might be interested in my latest adventure - a new book
on calculus, *Calculus from the Ground Up*!  I titled it similarly to
*Programming
from the Ground Up* because I thought it fit with a similar approach -
conversational, and hitting all of the important things people forget to
talk about.

The book has many subtle changes from traditional calculus approaches,
which I think improve and simplify calculus to a large extent.  Anyway, I
would appreciate it if anyone took the time to purchase and review the book
on Amazon.

Main book -
https://www.amazon.com/Calculus-Ground-Jonathan-Laine-Bartlett/dp/1944918027/
Solution guide -
https://www.amazon.com/Calculus-Ground-Up-Solution-Guide/dp/1944918159/

For some reason, Amazon doesn't have the cover up yet.  If you want to see
the cover it is here:
http://www.bartlettpublishing.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/cgu_cover_small.png

I would greatly appreciate any feedback anyone has on the book as well.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Bartlett
_______________________________________________
Pgubook-readers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/pgubook-readers

Reply via email to