I do not. Scoped browsing is better for me.

Search beats Prem a Fe organization.

Ask Google.  Search is like addition for them

Phil

--
---
Philippe Back

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value
Added Reseller