Hi guys,

I’m very impressed with the new Komitter tool that I’ve found in Pharo today.
It’s a really important tool that we really need. It’s amazing that you can at
last see what is changed and pick what you want to commit. Also the startup
gear animation is cool. Only one question: should I complain about getting
"MCKomitSubmitter(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #repository” when trying to
commit, or it’s work in progress and everything is changing each day?

Also why can’t I access anything else when Komitter window is open?

Uko