Le 23/01/2014 10:43, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :

oh yes… I do not think that’s the way to go: having a repository-cache at the
side of the image looks like the correct approach :)

The current package-cache has ways to trip you that are really fun (not :(:() when using git and branches...

With the current approach in gitfiletree, it's really easy to work with github or with any other git server setup, even in a multi-language / multi-user project (I've done C + Pharo and Ocaml + Pharo with it).

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list