Am 26.02.2014 um 21:33 schrieb askoh <as...@askoh.com>:

> We should use something Smalltalk Powered instead of Python Powered for the
> list.

I like to completely disagree. If you need to write every software in your own
language before you can use it you won’t achieve much IMHO. There is pretty
decent software to use for all sorts of applications. And it is fine if it is
written in another language.  Let’s use this python thingie because there is no
smalltalk replacement at this time and we don’t need to be in every corner of
the industry. Let us concentrate on the areas where we truly excel.

my 2 cents,

Norbert