Hi,

You will not get people to send business ideas in a development list :).

We need to start the conversation of what makes Pharo profitable as opposed
to geeky cool. The mailing is an effort in this direction.

Doru

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:13 PM, Esteban A. Maringolo <emaring...@gmail.com

--
www.tudorgirba.com