Ok Nicolas I followed its advice and it looks like you are correct.Wget get
error on make but make install seemed to worked.

But

I am getting an error connecting to the servers is Inria servers down today
?

this is the error

kilon-imac:UpdatedPharoByExample kilon$ ./download.sh

--2014-05-03 11:49:15--
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Pier3BookOnPharo20/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pier3BookOnPharo20.zip

Resolving ci.inria.fr... 193.51.193.223

Connecting to ci.inria.fr|193.51.193.223|:443... connected.

2014-05-03 11:49:16 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Yuriy thanks for the advice I have command line tools because I am building
Blender the 3d open source app on my iMac. I tried before installing wget
with homebrew it failed too.