Le 14/05/2014 14:36, Esteban A. Maringolo a écrit :
Hi,

I have been using the new Pharo 3 Dark Theme since it was announced on May 1st.
In my specific case, I am using the FreeType fonts Open Sans Regular 11 and
Source Code Pro Regular 11 on a MacBookAir, both on the 13 inch 1440x900 built
in screen and on a 23 inch 1920x1024 external monitor.

Every day there is a moment that I think: this looks so nice, this is so
pleasant to use. Really Esteban, I don't know how you did it, but the color
palette is really well chosen, plain beautiful. Let's make this either a
permanent part of Pharo or an easy to load extension, real soon.

I want to say thanks too.

I'm using it since day one, it's easier for my eyes.

And even got somebody attention, who asked me what I was using...

I vote to make it permanent.

Regards!

ps: I'm using the default "DejaVu" fonts, how do you set the TTF font
programatically?

I do it in the settings... and export them; However, when I rebuilt an image, I need to execute:

FreeTypeFontProvider current updateFromSystem

For the settings to apply.

Thierry

Esteban A. Maringolo

--