Le 14/05/2014 15:08, Esteban A. Maringolo a écrit :
Thanks for the snippets.

Is the "Source Pro" family available for Ubuntu Linux 13.04?

You will have to install them yourselves. I have the instructions somewhere...

Yes: I have

SourceCodePro_FontsOnly-1.017.zip
SourceSansPro_FontsOnly-1.038.zip

Downloaded somewhere (sourceforge, I guess)

Oh, from there:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/193072/how-to-use-the-new-adobe-source-code-pro-font

I also know Doru has a package for Pharo somewhere.

Thierry

Regards!
Esteban A. Maringolo

thanks for the nice comments.
yes, I’m working on making it something better that a hack (I will probably
finish it next week). Then, we think on including it in a future update on
Pharo 3.
now… it will be available, but I do not think it will be the default theme.
But it will be there for choosing it. Also, I think theme it-self still need
some care, let me know your findings and I will fix it as soon as possible
:)

for programatically, I have added a fonts.st fonts to the autoconfiguration
of pharo

StartupLoader default executeAtomicItems: {
StartupAction
name: 'Fonts 3.0'
code: [
| pointSize fontName codeFontName |

FreeTypeSystemSettings loadFt2Library: true.
FreeTypeFontProvider current updateFromSystem.

pointSize := 10.
fontName := 'Source Sans Pro'.
codeFontName := 'Source Code Pro'.
StandardFonts
setAllStandardFontsTo: (LogicalFont familyName: fontName pointSize:
pointSize);
haloFont: (LogicalFont familyName: fontName pointSize: pointSize - 1);
balloonFont: (LogicalFont familyName: fontName pointSize: pointSize - 1);
windowTitleFont: (LogicalFont familyName: fontName pointSize: pointSize +
1);
listFont: (LogicalFont familyName: fontName pointSize: pointSize);
menuFont: (LogicalFont familyName: fontName pointSize: pointSize);
codeFont: (LogicalFont familyName: codeFontName pointSize: pointSize)
]
runOnce: true.
}.

this is usually in:

OSX:  ~/Library/Preferences/pharo/3.0
Linux: ~/.config/pharo/3.0 (I’m not sure, but somewhere there)
Windows: no idea :)

cheers,
Esteban